Tony Gregoire is a Research Manager at Staffing Industry Analysts. Tony is currently responsible for CWS Council research, including reports such as the VMS/MSP Competitive Landscape.
Tony holds an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School and passed the CFA Level III exam.
8 March 2012
- Panel discussion on internal and external MSPs
- Pros and cons of in-house approach discussed
- Learn from panelists who have brought their program office in-house
29 February 2012
In 2011, we estimate that the U.S. direct hire market generated $5.1 billion. What segments account for that spend?
13 February 2012
- Panel discussion of various approaches to running a CW program office
- See how other companies optimize quality, cost, efficiency, and risk
- Learn what has worked and what hasn't from experienced CW program managers
19 October 2011
The worsening economic outlook continues to put downward pressure on the stocks of staffing suppliers.
4 May 2011
In our 2010 Contingent Buyer Survey, we asked respondents whether or not SOW (statement of work) consultants are incorporated into their contingent workforce program. More than one-third of respondents noted that such incorporation is in place today.
1 April 2011
On the bright side: Why a higher taxable wage base for SUTA might not be as bad as it seems.
8 February 2011
Watch the full webinar on demand
Analysis of temporary employment trends
Information on M&A activity and 2010 Buyer Survey results