Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
19 February 2014
- A review of the latest significant temporary staffing trends and developments in Europe
- Exclusive insights from the who;e research team
- On demand playback, approximately 1 hour
5 February 2014
- This report can be used to unravel the Indian staffing landscape.
- It identifies the largest ten firms and another 160 potential suppliers.
- Details include the nature of the market, demographics, current and future conditions, opportunities and threats and geographic spread.
27 January 2014
A list of data sources for South Korea including:
- Academic resources, applicable government departments
- Laws and regulations, contingent workforce market data
- Trade associations and other organisations
10 December 2013
This citation examines forms of work in Australia. It includes a breakdown of the workforce, definitions and data.
9 December 2013
Get a view of how Online Work has developed over the last few years.
See which freelancers are in demand
Read oDesks glossary
6 December 2013
This insight provides an estimate of the size of the contingent market broken down by:
- Temporaries/Temporary Agency Workers (TAW)
- Other Temporaries
- Independent Contactors
- Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
5 December 2013
This citation sets out the nature of the Japanese market, looks at the business structure of temporary staffing, and the relationship of GDP to staffing growth.
4 December 2013
This citation looks at the level of proficiency in literacy, numeracy and problem solving in technology‑rich environments for the world's key staffing markets.
3 December 2013
Citation on skills shortages in South America, covering Brazil, Mexico, Chile and Colombia.
2 December 2013
See the trends suggested by: