John Nurthen is responsible for the delivery of Staffing Industry Analysts' research content across the company’s three regions (North America, Europe and Rest of World) as well as all editorial content for The Staffing Review, CWS3.0 and Staffing Stream. He has 20 years' experience in the staffing industry having previously worked in a variety of senior managerial roles for three of the world's largest staffing companies: Select Appointments, Vedior and Randstad. During this time, he played an active role in a series of major equity offerings and mergers. Nurthen was a founder of the International Review of Employment which was published in four languages and also founded DOVA, which continues to be one of the largest global databases of online vacancies. Nurthen played a leading role in the development of common data standards with the creation of HR-XML SIDES in collaboration with other major staffing companies. He has held responsibility for internal and external communications (including investor relations and public affairs), e-Business, technology matters, marketing, research, procurement, and corporate social responsibility. Nurthen's experience makes him an authority on global recruitment and contingent workforce issues covering all sectors of the market.
27 May 2015
- The Uruguayan market is small, but has attractive profit margins.
- The Uruguayan staffing market is estimated to be worth UYU X.X billion (USD XX million in 2014).
- Uruguay is a highly concentrated market, with a strong presence from XXX.
8 May 2015
Total Talent Management refers to an employer’s practice of routinely considering TOTAL TALENT when it comes to talent acquisition or management including hiring an employee, using a contingent worker, or even acquiring a robot, etc. This ground-breaking report conducted in partnership with ERE Media... More
30 March 2015
- Our report lists the largest 25 Job Boards by 2014 annual revenue.
- The very largest Job Boards have an international presence and enjoy market leading positions in a number of countries
- The largest Job Board provider globally is Recruit, a Japanese HR company that also operates a number of important... More
27 February 2015
- ATS market likely oversupplied
- Pricing models, typical requirements, functionality and more discussed in this report
- Directory of more than 120 ATS providers highlighted
23 January 2015
- Each year, Staffing Industry Analysts conducts a comprehensive assessment of Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and Managed Service Program (MSP) providers.
- The detailed reports provide insight to buyers about the latest features and functionality, service offerings, breadth of experience and... More
22 January 2015
- Exclusive insights from the SIA team
- Watch the playback on demand, approx 1 hour
- Download a copy of the presentation as a pdf
16 December 2014
- This report can be used to unravel the Brazilian staffing landscape.
- It identifies the largest fifty firms in the market.
- Details include the nature of the market, demographics, opportunities and threats and geographic spread.
27 November 2014
- A unique ecosystem supporting online enabled work arrangements has been developing in China; both the platforms and the people who work through them are called ‘Witkey’. While in many ways similar to online work platforms outside of China, there are subtle differences.
- The purpose of this... More
14 October 2014
- Overview of the legal landscape
- Insights into contracting for temporary labour in the Philippines
- Details on statutory costs provided