8 August 2012
There are many small niches of within the contingent workforce, but one stands out as potentially important for corporate buyers.
7 August 2012
If you were thinking that, with the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR) in place, the U.K. staffing market is over the worst, you may want to pay some attention to the implications of the U.K. Pensions Act, which comes into effect in October.
6 August 2012
- Overview of the Swiss legal landscape
- Significance of collective bargaining agreements
- Details on employers' statutory costs
3 August 2012
- Descriptions of six building blocks in creating a strategic workforce plan
- Actions you can take to align CW management with strategic WF planning
- Results of interviews with buyers, staffing suppliers, and VMS providers
2 August 2012
- See how the economic uncertainties affect the European staffing markets.
- Which countries are set to grow despite the tough conditions.
- Includes GDP growth as well as market growth forecasts.
1 August 2012
- Gain an insight into what happened in the staffing industry last month
- Keep up to date with the latest financial results, market trends and employment data
- Browse news by country
1 August 2012
Contingent workforce programs are graded on a variety of metrics. But does scoring well in time-to-fill, cost savings and the like automatically mean your program is a success?