Select from the topics below to refine your search
10 June 2011
- Sample document contianing CWS Council member’s Draft Contingent Worker Policy
- A CW Policy is typically used to state what a company's internal procedures are as they relate to contingent work.
- This sample document was submitted by a Member of Staffing Industry Analysts’ Contingent... More
9 June 2011
This Citation covers guidance from
- Blake Lapthorn
6 June 2011
- Market Size
- Largest Players - Domestic & Multinational
- Fastest Growing
3 June 2011
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network
2 June 2011
- Austria is one of the smallest staffing markets in Western Europe
- Nevertheless, it is a thriving market and some major players are already well established
- The Top 25 firms have recorded impressive growth figures in 2010
27 May 2011
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Concise update on the most critical changes that will affect contingent work at the local, state and national level.
- Duration: approximately 1 hour
26 May 2011
- Apsco data shows fall in market
- Innovantage Heat Map tepid to cool
- Gross Margins up in Q1 and the economy middling to fair
19 May 2011
Europe is the world’s largest region for temporary staffing.
4 May 2011
A webinar presentation in association with the Ius Laboris Global Alliance looking at the risks and opportunities of working with Independent Contactors. The webinar covers the differences between salaried employees and self-employed contractors and provide attendees with list of "do's" and... More
25 April 2011
Data this month from Belgium and the UK...