Select from the topics below to refine your search
14 November 2013
- For temporary workers who have worked only one month at a buyer, the median reported typical conversion fee was 15%.
- For temps with a three month tenure, the median conversion fee drops to 10%.
- At least three-quarters of buyers reported they typically do not pay a conversion fee if... More
14 November 2013
- Buyers’ number one priority was “reducing/controlling cost”, in terms of both breadth, as well as intensity of interest.
- The only priority which varied significantly as a function of firm size was controlling costs– larger buyers tended to prioritize more than smaller buyers.
12 November 2013
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Highest bang-to-buck recruiting tactics
- Best and worst strategic decisions
7 November 2013
- 20 VMS providers and 17 MSPs evaluated along hundreds of features
- Feature categories include supplier management, sourcing, reporting, integrations, implementation and others
- Providers evaluated for functionality in various program type scenarios
6 November 2013
- Excerpt from full 2013 VMS/MSP Landscape Report
- 22 VMS providers and 24 MSPs examined
- Companies listed by spend under management
5 November 2013
- One of the major challenges facing contingent workforce program managers and executives is ensuring that a common language is used. A lack of common definitions can cause severe communication problems.
- To help alleviate the issue, this newly revised lexicon suggests a set of "working definitions"... More
31 October 2013
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Europe. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
23 October 2013
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for on-line jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
18 October 2013
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network
- We have covered a variety of judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across Europe
16 October 2013
- Randstad and Adecco are the clear leaders in a relatively consolidated market with both firms’ combined revenue accounting for 30% of the entire market.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5, but Spanish firms largely dominate the rest of the Top 30 list.
- The Top 30 firms accounted for... More