Select from the topics below to refine your search
28 May 2015
- Use this report to understand how many contingent workers are available in Europe.
- Broken down between Temporary Agency Workers (TAW), Other Temporaries and Independent Contractors (ICs)
- Data available both for the EU28 and a wider definition of Europe
26 May 2015
Follow the four-step guide in our Global Risk Management Framework to better understand and deal with contingent workforce risk around the world.
22 May 2015
- Profile of four leading FMS providers
- The most in depth look at providers that exists
- Learn about industries served, metrics, market size, and technical functionalities
21 May 2015
- Most effective marketing & sales tactics for staffing firms
- Metrics: time-to-fill, order fill rates, quit rates, early termination rates
- Long-term plans for service models
- 100 page report summarizes 2 years of surveys
20 May 2015
• Adecco, ManpowerGroup and GI Group are the Top 3 staffing companies in Italy based on revenue. These companies’ combined revenue account for 38% of the entire market revenue.
• Only two domestic firms feature in the Top 5 while Italian staffing firms dominate the rest of the Top 30 list.
• Adecco... More
19 May 2015
With working time regulations never far from the headlines, this document provides a global overview taking into consideration maximum working hours, overtime pay, rest periods and break entitlements and holidays.
11 May 2015
- Discover how listed staffing firms performed in 4Q14.
- Find out about activity levels and how turnover and net income have evolved.
- See how the largest staffing firms fared.
8 May 2015
Total Talent Management refers to an employer’s practice of routinely considering TOTAL TALENT when it comes to talent acquisition or management including hiring an employee, using a contingent worker, or even acquiring a robot, etc. This ground-breaking report conducted in partnership with ERE Media... More
30 April 2015
- Overview of work migration policies of major staffing markets
- Includes Australia, the EU, Japan and the US
30 April 2015
- Permanent placements among APSCo respondents increased by 34% y/y
- Temporary placements increased by 6.3% y/y
- The number of incorporated companies in the UK has increased by 10% y/y