David Papapostolou is part of the European research team at Staffing Industry Analysts. He has written extensively about the contingent workforce environments in many European countries. David is also responsible for drawing the rankings of staffing firms in several European markets. A native speaker, he follows with a particular attention the trends in the French, Belgian and Swiss markets. David joined the company in May 2010 following a career as a research scientist, and has already written several reports on the clinical and scientific segments. He holds a Ph.D. in biochemistry from Paris University Denis Diderot.
25 July 2012
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for online jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
28 June 2012
- See how the market is fairing according to APSCo members
- Compare this with the latest Online data
- For the first time, see salary data from Broadbean
28 May 2012
- Overview of the Italian legal landscape
- Significance of collective bargaining agreements
- Details on employers' statutory costs
24 May 2012
- APSCo data shows the market is deteriorating further
- Online data suggests temporary vacancies still growing
- Engineering still showing the brightest outlook
22 May 2012
- Adecco largely dominates the market, followed by ManpowerGroup and Randstad in one of the most highly consolidated in Europe.
- In the first half of 2011, the staffing industry in France benefited from a strong recovery; but ultimately was hit by the Eurozone crisis and by September... More
26 April 2012
- APSCo data deteriorating in March 2012.
- Innovantage data shows North East was the place to be.
- The economic signals are alarming.
19 April 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Hear how Fieldglass helped Johnson & Johnson overcome the challenges of rolling out a contingent workforce programme across Europe
- Duration: approximately 1h
17 April 2012
- Adecco dominates its domestic market; Kelly Services, ManpowerGroup and Randstad also in the Top 5.
- A relatively high proportion of foreign firms, often providing permanent recruitment services.
- in 2011, growth in the blue collar segment was driven by the construction sector.
26 March 2012
- APSCo data remains positive
- Innovantage shows both perm and temp strongly up
- The economic signals are mixed
24 February 2012
- APSCo data turns generally positive
- Innovantage shows both perm and temp up
- Economy gradually improving