Select from the topics below to refine your search
1 June 2015
- Latest insights on the UK professional recruitment market
- Compare with the trends for on-line jobs
- This report also features the latest salary trends
29 May 2015
This report provides an overview of the compliance issues that contingent workforce buyers and foreign staffing providers should know when engaging and supplying temporary labour in The Netherlands.
28 May 2015
Staffing Industry Analysts estimates the number of contingent workers in the Europe Union was xxx million in 2013 and xxx million if we include Macedonia, Norway, Russia, and Switzerland. Statement of Work (SOW) consultants are excluded in both cases in this report.
26 May 2015
Follow the four-step guide in our Global Risk Management Framework to better understand and deal with contingent workforce risk around the world.
22 May 2015
- Profile of four leading FMS providers
- The most in depth look at providers that exists
- Learn about industries served, metrics, market size, and technical functionalities
21 May 2015
- Most effective marketing & sales tactics for staffing firms
- Metrics: time-to-fill, order fill rates, quit rates, early termination rates
- Long-term plans for service models
- 100 page report summarizes 2 years of surveys
20 May 2015
• Adecco, ManpowerGroup and GI Group are the Top 3 staffing companies in Italy based on revenue. These companies’ combined revenue account for 38% of the entire market revenue.
• Only two domestic firms feature in the Top 5 while Italian staffing firms dominate the rest of the Top 30 list.
• Adecco... More
19 May 2015
With working time regulations never far from the headlines, this document provides a global overview taking into consideration maximum working hours, overtime pay, rest periods and break entitlements and holidays.
11 May 2015
- Discover how listed staffing firms performed in 4Q14.
- Find out about activity levels and how turnover and net income have evolved.
- See how the largest staffing firms fared.
8 May 2015
Total Talent Management refers to an employer’s practice of routinely considering TOTAL TALENT when it comes to talent acquisition or management including hiring an employee, using a contingent worker, or even acquiring a robot, etc. This ground-breaking report conducted in partnership with ERE Media... More