Select from the topics below to refine your search
18 April 2014
- A survey of internal employees of eleven UK staffing firms designed to measure their likelihood of leaving their jobs within the next year.
- 36 questions measuring satisfaction with various attributes of staffing agencies.
- Confidence in company leadership strongly correlated with job attachment.... More
15 April 2014
This report brings together three different management strands into one overarching theme and highlights important trends in each relating to the use of contingent workers.
9 April 2014
- Local definition and practices.
- Overview of the legal and regulatory context.
- Demographic data.
3 April 2014
- How is the professional recruitment market faring?
- Compare with the latest trends for on-line jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
1 April 2014
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Europe. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
31 March 2014
- Online Staffing and Human Cloud platforms have become a focus of much interest for many staffing firms since 2012 and some staffing firms are beginning to engage with these platforms actively in productive and innovative ways.
- Data show that staffing firm awareness, business interest in, and actual... More
18 March 2014
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network
- We have covered a variety of judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across Europe
18 March 2014
As well as providing a Risk Framework, this Insight contains examples of how a Global Risk Assessment Framework can be applied directly in three important but highly diverse countries; the UK, Germany and India.
14 March 2014
- See how the European Staffing Industry Share Index is doing.
- Compare it with the US Index and the FTSE Euro Mid Cap Index.
- Find out which companies performed best and worst.
4 March 2014
Understand what legislation, case law and consultations will impact you, including changes for:
- Non-compliant models
- Risk audits
- Umbrella compaines
- Neutral vendor management