26 August 2014
- We asked buyers of contingent labour to estimate the impact of specific legislative changes in Europe, Asia/Pacific, and South Africa on their use of temporary workers.
- Buyers were positive with regards to legislative changes in France but thought changes in the Netherlands would decrease... More
18 August 2014
- Buyers continue to remain bullish with respect to near‐term hiring plans
- The majority of respondents plan to increase the size of their workforce in the next two years
- We also asked buyers about their long-term plans with respect to types of labour employed
18 August 2014
- Contingent buyers were asked “All else being equal, do the following factors tend to encourage or discourage use of contingent workers in your organisation?”
- Top factors motivating use of contingent work among buyers include: variable workload levels, rapid growth, and lower risk with “try... More
2014 Contingent Buyers Survey: Trends in satisfaction with staffing suppliers, VMS, MSP, and job boards
18 August 2014
- A satisfaction score for primary staffing suppliers (NPS) was measured at -24%
- Attitudes of procurement respondents compared to HR and General Management respondents towards VMS varied greatly
- Buyers were least satisfied with job boards, which scored a NPS of -26%, largely due to dissatisfaction... More
17 July 2014
- Buyers plan aggressive international CW program expansion over the next four years
- Eight percent of companies reported that they will initiate coverage of Asia/Pacific in 2014
- Not all large companies have expansive global footprints - 60% operate in only one region
1 July 2014
- Skills associated with managing and modifying company‐wide enterprise software were reported as the most difficult to recruit
- Within engineering, the most difficult to recruit skills were specialized, niche skills, and skills related to petroleum engineering
- Among buyers of industrial/logistics,... More
20 June 2014
- The top suggestion is to stay connected, particularly through a Linkedin or Facebook group
- Several buyers suggested using social media to ensure that former employees are aware of current job openings
- Buyers also suggested treating employees with honesty and professionalism, particularly when... More
12 June 2014
- The most common “best decision” among buyers, by a large margin, was adopting VMS or MSP.
- Contingent workforce organization and control was a recurring theme in the “best decision” responses.
- The most common "worst decision" was “allowing local branches/managers to exercise... More
11 June 2014
- How is the professional recruitment market faring?
- Compare with the latest trends for on-line jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
4 June 2014
- See the results of audience survey on the evolution of the contingent workforce
- Understand where there are skill shortages
- What strategies are being used to counteract these