27 August 2013
- Buyer use of contingent labor is increasing– the average contingent penetration rate increased from 14% in 2011 to 21% in 2013.
- Over the next two years, buyers plan to use more SOWs, offshore workers, outsourced workers, agency temps, and full-time employees, while they plan to use fewer independent... More
23 August 2013
- Buyers rank agency workers, IC, internal temp pools, and SOW consultants in terms of quality, time-to-fill, legal risk, cost, and availability of talent
- An overwhelming majority (73%) of buyers say agency temps are best solution in terms of time-to-fill
- Close to half of buyers say SOW/outsourced... More
22 August 2013
- Third annual European Contingent Buyer Survey
- 106 CW buyers from unique companies with operations in Western or Eastern Europe represented
- Survey topics include legislative changes, CW managers' top priorities, CW management strategies and more
26 March 2013
Data for Permanent Salaries around the world:
- By Country
- By City/Region
- By Sector
28 February 2013
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for on-line jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
2 January 2013
- The following report is a summary of findings from the 2012 Staffing Company Survey.
- Findings include a wide variety of best practices, benchmark data and industry trends
- Download the full report: 34 pages of insights.
4 December 2012
- The latest trends in professional recruitment for the UK: sectors, regions, salaries.
- Online jobs trends.
- Annual review of 2012.
22 October 2012
- See which conferences our buyers attend
- How this compares to North America
- and what they get from them
22 October 2012
- See how many respondents use online staffing services
- How many are familiar with these services
- and how many are consider them in the next two years
19 October 2012
- See what grade buyers gave their primary staffing supplier
- What one thing staffing suppliers could improve.
- If Ghost booking is a problem