2013 Staffing Company Survey: Staffing firm expectations with regard to upcoming legislative initiatives
1 October 2013
- In almost all cases, a majority of respondents reported that they did not expect revenue to be affected by the upcoming reform.
- Those expecting a negative effect materially outnumbered those expecting a positive effect with respect to the UK Pensions Act, French Introduction of CDI Contracts for... More
1 October 2013
- We asked staffing firms to rate (on a scale from 0 to 10) how much they think their current website contributes to business success. On average, staffing firm websites received a grade of 5.6/10.
- Fifty-eight percent of staffing firms reported that their website’s focus was evenly mixed between... More
5 September 2013
- Core buyers were slightly more likely than all buyers to use either VMS or MSP. There were also significant correlations between the size of core buyers’ organizations and whether VMS or MSP was used.
- We asked buyers to rate their satisfaction with their VMS and MSP. Net promoter scores (a measure... More
27 August 2013
- Buyer use of contingent labor is increasing– the average contingent penetration rate increased from 14% in 2011 to 21% in 2013.
- Over the next two years, buyers plan to use more SOWs, offshore workers, outsourced workers, agency temps, and full-time employees, while they plan to use fewer independent... More
23 August 2013
- Buyers rank agency workers, IC, internal temp pools, and SOW consultants in terms of quality, time-to-fill, legal risk, cost, and availability of talent
- An overwhelming majority (73%) of buyers say agency temps are best solution in terms of time-to-fill
- Close to half of buyers say SOW/outsourced... More
22 August 2013
- Third annual European Contingent Buyer Survey
- 106 CW buyers from unique companies with operations in Western or Eastern Europe represented
- Survey topics include legislative changes, CW managers' top priorities, CW management strategies and more
26 March 2013
Data for Permanent Salaries around the world:
- By Country
- By City/Region
- By Sector
28 February 2013
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for on-line jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
2 January 2013
- The following report is a summary of findings from the 2012 Staffing Company Survey.
- Findings include a wide variety of best practices, benchmark data and industry trends
- Download the full report: 34 pages of insights.
4 December 2012
- The latest trends in professional recruitment for the UK: sectors, regions, salaries.
- Online jobs trends.
- Annual review of 2012.