21 August 2012
- Ranking of the Top 25 firms providing Clinical/Scientific staffing services in Europe.
- A list of over 80 suppliers operating in the European Clinical/Scientific market.
- Employment and economic indicators for the European pharmaceutical industry.
25 July 2012
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for online jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
28 June 2012
- See how the market is fairing according to APSCo members
- Compare this with the latest Online data
- For the first time, see salary data from Broadbean
24 May 2012
- APSCo data shows the market is deteriorating further
- Online data suggests temporary vacancies still growing
- Engineering still showing the brightest outlook
26 April 2012
- APSCo data deteriorating in March 2012.
- Innovantage data shows North East was the place to be.
- The economic signals are alarming.
26 March 2012
- APSCo data remains positive
- Innovantage shows both perm and temp strongly up
- The economic signals are mixed
22 August 2011
- Compliments the 2011 List of Largest Global Engineering Services Firms with a more detailed focus on the European market.
- A list of ten largest European headquartered providers of engineering services ranked by revenue.
12 July 2011
The European Clinical/Scientific segment accounts for one third of the global market ...
17 June 2011
- Randstad is the market leader, albeit with only 9.5% share as the market is still highly fragmented.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5, but German firms largely dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- Industrial staffing was the growth driver in 2010, in particular momentum from the... More
26 May 2011
- Apsco data shows fall in market
- Innovantage Heat Map tepid to cool
- Gross Margins up in Q1 and the economy middling to fair