16 October 2014
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2013
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 25+ countries and 11 sectors measured in our analysis.
17 September 2014
- Which firms make the Global 100
- Find out who tops the world ranking
- Who has joined the list and who has left
12 September 2014
- Data for the Labour Force
- List of 90+ staffing firms
- Breakdown of executive search, job boards and international companies.
22 August 2014
- Randstad and Adecco are the clear leaders in a fragmented market with the market leader recording revenue twice as large as Hays, the third ranked company.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5. However, German staffing firms dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- The German staffing market... More
21 August 2014
- Adecco, Randstad and ManpowerGroup still dominate the French market.
- The French market declined strongly in the first half of 2013, however the outlook improved in the last quarter, providing hope for growth in 2014.
- The tepid climate benefited medium to large national firms with strong regional... More
22 July 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Brunel International and Skilled Engineering.
- We provide a Register of Engineering Staffing Suppliers by segment and information about the challenges for the industry including skill shortages.
- Given the importance of, and interest in, the Oil... More
27 November 2013
- Three online staffing platforms have achieved global scope and a scale over the past several years: Elance, freelancer.com, and oDesk.
- These three platforms continue to pursue strategies to capture more of the potential world market for bringing together remote, online freelancers (and microfirms)... More
16 October 2013
- Randstad and Adecco are the clear leaders in a relatively consolidated market with both firms’ combined revenue accounting for 30% of the entire market.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5, but Spanish firms largely dominate the rest of the Top 30 list.
- The Top 30 firms accounted for... More
7 October 2013
- Find out who tops the world rankings
- Where your company or supplier is compared to the competition
- See newly listed firms from Australia, Italy, Ireland, Japan, the UK and USA
28 August 2013
Key Findings include:
The size of the global staffing market.
A breakdown of the 40 of the most important countries
Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent services.