29 June 2015
- This report can be used to unravel the European Commercial staffing landscape.
- It identifies the largest forty firms in the market.
- Details include estimated market size, size of Commercial workforce by country and opportunities and threats in the sector.
20 May 2015
• Adecco, ManpowerGroup and GI Group are the Top 3 staffing companies in Italy based on revenue. These companies’ combined revenue account for 38% of the entire market revenue.
• Only two domestic firms feature in the Top 5 while Italian staffing firms dominate the rest of the Top 30 list.
• Adecco... More
9 December 2014
- Aquent is the market leader by revenue, followed by Hays and 24 Seven.
- We provide a Register of Marketing/Creative Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market.
19 November 2014
- See which are the three largest staffing companies in the UK
- What proportion of total revenue the top 50 firms represent
- Which firms outperformed the median growth rate in 2013.
22 October 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Randstad and Hudson Global
- We provide a Register of Legal Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market
16 October 2014
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2013
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 25+ countries and 11 sectors measured in our analysis.
17 September 2014
- Which firms make the Global 100
- Find out who tops the world ranking
- Who has joined the list and who has left
12 September 2014
- Data for the Labour Force
- List of 90+ staffing firms
- Breakdown of executive search, job boards and international companies.
22 August 2014
- Randstad and Adecco are the clear leaders in a fragmented market with the market leader recording revenue twice as large as Hays, the third ranked company.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5. However, German staffing firms dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- The German staffing market... More
21 August 2014
- Adecco, Randstad and ManpowerGroup still dominate the French market.
- The French market declined strongly in the first half of 2013, however the outlook improved in the last quarter, providing hope for growth in 2014.
- The tepid climate benefited medium to large national firms with strong regional... More