22 July 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Brunel International and Skilled Engineering.
- We provide a Register of Engineering Staffing Suppliers by segment and information about the challenges for the industry including skill shortages.
- Given the importance of, and interest in, the Oil... More
27 November 2013
- Three online staffing platforms have achieved global scope and a scale over the past several years: Elance, freelancer.com, and oDesk.
- These three platforms continue to pursue strategies to capture more of the potential world market for bringing together remote, online freelancers (and microfirms)... More
16 October 2013
- Randstad and Adecco are the clear leaders in a relatively consolidated market with both firms’ combined revenue accounting for 30% of the entire market.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5, but Spanish firms largely dominate the rest of the Top 30 list.
- The Top 30 firms accounted for... More
7 October 2013
- Find out who tops the world rankings
- Where your company or supplier is compared to the competition
- See newly listed firms from Australia, Italy, Ireland, Japan, the UK and USA
28 August 2013
Key Findings include:
The size of the global staffing market.
A breakdown of the 40 of the most important countries
Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent services.
9 August 2013
- 67 online staffing firms listed and described
- Four largest: oDesk, Elance, freelancer.com, Zhubajie (Pig Network)
- How online staffing fits into human cloud space
4 July 2013
- Read our alphabetical list of licensed Spanish staffing firms
- Details are included of domestic and international firms
- The report identifies the geographic location of companies
29 April 2013
- Randstad and Adecco are the clear leaders in a fragmented market with both firms recording revenues twice as large as Hays, the third ranked company.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5, but German firms largely dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- The German staffing market contracted... More
28 December 2012
- Adecco leads the market, followed by ManpowerGroup and Randstad.
- The largest national markets are the UK, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Other markets offer promising growth prospects: the Scandinavian countries, Poland and the Czech Republic.
8 August 2012
- Staffing Industry Analysts’ first global ranking of publicly listed staffing firms by market capitalisation
- Adecco is the world’s largest listed staffing firm ranked by market capitalisation followed by Randstad and Robert Half.
- The US is home to most listed staffing firms, followed by the... More