2 May 2012
- We have endeavored to capture the top five staffing firms for every major staffing market.
- We have identified the market leaders in 26 countries
- See who is a market leader in addition to Adecco, Randstad and ManpowerGroup.
17 June 2011
- Randstad is the market leader, albeit with only 9.5% share as the market is still highly fragmented.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5, but German firms largely dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- Industrial staffing was the growth driver in 2010, in particular momentum from the... More
6 June 2011
- Market Size
- Largest Players - Domestic & Multinational
- Fastest Growing
2 June 2011
- Austria is one of the smallest staffing markets in Western Europe
- Nevertheless, it is a thriving market and some major players are already well established
- The Top 25 firms have recorded impressive growth figures in 2010
7 April 2011
Our list features staffing companies with 2010 sales generated in Belgium in execess of 8 million euro.
28 January 2011
Staffing Industry Analysts presents an overview of the Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) market with individual company profiles of the leading European vendors....
24 September 2010
13 September 2010
Adecco SA ranks as largest firm
37 of the largest firms based in U.S., 17 in U.K., 11 in Japan