28 December 2012
- Adecco leads the market, followed by ManpowerGroup and Randstad.
- The largest national markets are the UK, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Other markets offer promising growth prospects: the Scandinavian countries, Poland and the Czech Republic.
8 August 2012
- Staffing Industry Analysts’ first global ranking of publicly listed staffing firms by market capitalisation
- Adecco is the world’s largest listed staffing firm ranked by market capitalisation followed by Randstad and Robert Half.
- The US is home to most listed staffing firms, followed by the... More
9 July 2012
- Find out who tops the world ranks
- Where your firm is compared to your competition
- See newly listed firms from Japan, China and Australia
2 May 2012
- We have endeavored to capture the top five staffing firms for every major staffing market.
- We have identified the market leaders in 26 countries
- See who is a market leader in addition to Adecco, Randstad and ManpowerGroup.
17 June 2011
- Randstad is the market leader, albeit with only 9.5% share as the market is still highly fragmented.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5, but German firms largely dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- Industrial staffing was the growth driver in 2010, in particular momentum from the... More
6 June 2011
- Market Size
- Largest Players - Domestic & Multinational
- Fastest Growing
2 June 2011
- Austria is one of the smallest staffing markets in Western Europe
- Nevertheless, it is a thriving market and some major players are already well established
- The Top 25 firms have recorded impressive growth figures in 2010
7 April 2011
Our list features staffing companies with 2010 sales generated in Belgium in execess of 8 million euro.
28 January 2011
Staffing Industry Analysts presents an overview of the Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) market with individual company profiles of the leading European vendors....