18 September 2014
Join us for a free preview of the Executive Forum Europe
17 September 2014
- Which firms make the Global 100
- Find out who tops the world ranking
- Who has joined the list and who has left
4 September 2014
- A comprehensive directory of RPO providers
- Full data for 61 RPO firms around the world
- Additional List of 100+ providers
22 July 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Brunel International and Skilled Engineering.
- We provide a Register of Engineering Staffing Suppliers by segment and information about the challenges for the industry including skill shortages.
- Given the importance of, and interest in, the Oil... More
16 July 2014
- This Insight Report provides an introduction to the category of Human Cloud platforms which SIA defines as Crowdsourcing.
- The SIA definition of Crowdsourcing platforms is clarified, the scope and dimensions of the space estimated, and the foregoing is substantiated by citing many representative... More
25 June 2014
Sometimes, former employees can be a valuable asset to a CW program. Buyers of contingent labor report methods of recruiting and retaining them that tend to work best. Among them, creating an alumni groups via social media and sharing periodic updates and job openings. Read more here.
18 June 2014
- Expert insights into future trends
- Webinar replay on demand (approx 1 hour)
- Download a copy of the presentation
12 June 2014
- The most common “best decision” among buyers, by a large margin, was adopting VMS or MSP.
- Contingent workforce organization and control was a recurring theme in the “best decision” responses.
- The most common "worst decision" was “allowing local branches/managers to exercise... More
4 June 2014
- See the results of audience survey on the evolution of the contingent workforce
- Understand where there are skill shortages
- What strategies are being used to counteract these
18 March 2014
As well as providing a Risk Framework, this Insight contains examples of how a Global Risk Assessment Framework can be applied directly in three important but highly diverse countries; the UK, Germany and India.