28 November 2012
As we rely more and more on contingent workers, they in turn become more visible. How you treat them could make or break your reputation.
8 November 2012
- Online staffing must be assessed, not ignored
- Effective responses not based on misconceptions
- Threats and opportunities may not be obvious
31 October 2012
- Cost advantage important
- Lower rates, lower markups
- Many other critical benefits
24 September 2012
- "Online Staffing" now a $1B industry
- High growth: revenues, new entrants
- "Technology-based play"-- low markups
18 June 2012
- Over 200 contingent workforce related terms and definitions
- International terminology included for the first time
- Document promotes standardized language usage in CW management
25 February 2011
Please follow the link for the bumper February Legs and Regs briefing produced in association with the Ius Laboris legal network which covers important changes in Beligum, Europe, Germany, Italy and the UK last month.
24 February 2011
Download the 81 closed transactions in 2010 available for members only.
27 October 2010
Our Market Snapshots provide you with an executive summary of the national staffing markets in Western Europe. They can be used as a barometer to assess the relative business environment within each market and are designed to help you whether you are a buyer or supplier of contingent labour; looking... More