31 October 2012
- Cost advantage important
- Lower rates, lower markups
- Many other critical benefits
24 September 2012
- "Online Staffing" now a $1B industry
- High growth: revenues, new entrants
- "Technology-based play"-- low markups
18 June 2012
- Over 200 contingent workforce related terms and definitions
- International terminology included for the first time
- Document promotes standardized language usage in CW management
25 February 2011
Please follow the link for the bumper February Legs and Regs briefing produced in association with the Ius Laboris legal network which covers important changes in Beligum, Europe, Germany, Italy and the UK last month.
24 February 2011
Download the 81 closed transactions in 2010 available for members only.
27 October 2010
Our Market Snapshots provide you with an executive summary of the national staffing markets in Western Europe. They can be used as a barometer to assess the relative business environment within each market and are designed to help you whether you are a buyer or supplier of contingent labour; looking... More
6 October 2010
24 September 2010
23 September 2010
The concept of Flexicurity has been receiving increasing attention in Europe. One of the most important concepts within the flexicurity approach is employment security, the security of having secure and continuous employment career, which may entail changing employers and jobs.