2 January 2014
- The direct hire recruiting tactic with the highest bang-to-buck return on spend/effort to be Linkedin
- The temporary worker recruiting tactic with the highest bang-to-buck return on spend/effort to be recruiting from existing candidate list
- Exclusive data from our Staffing Company survey
31 December 2013
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network
- We have covered a variety of judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across Europe
30 December 2013
- How is the professional recruitment market faring?
- Compare with the latest trends for on-line jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
27 December 2013
We asked staffing firms: “On average, what is the percent of salary your company charges for a direct hire/permanent placement?”
See what staffing firms reported as the median percent of salary charged for a direct hire.
27 December 2013
- This year, in addition to the internet and globalization, staffing firms were net-positive with regards to outsourcing, the economy (first time since 2009), and RPO.
- With the exception of government regulation and the legal environment, the one year trend for all factors moved in the positive... More
20 December 2013
This insight provides an estimate of the size of the contingent market broken down by:
- Temporaries/Temporary Agency Workers (TAW)
- Other Temporaries
- Independent Contactors
- Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
18 December 2013
This citation examines the nature and extent of skills shortages in Russia
13 December 2013
The aim of this report is to provide an overview of the current technology challenges facing staffing firms, as well as the opportunities available to them to reduce cost, better align IT with the business, and deliver more innovative services.
9 December 2013
Get a view of how Online Work has developed over the last few years.
See which freelancers are in demand
Read oDesks glossary
5 December 2013
How will the Dutch staffing market fare in 2014?