20 December 2011
- Despite the global slowdown, M&A activity in the staffing industry increased in Western Europe this year.
- The most significant deal is the acquisition of SFN Group by Randstad.
- Read the full analysis: by staffing segment, deals with disclosed metrics, deals in which the target company offers... More
16 December 2011
- Describes the market
- Discusses the competition for staff
- Lists key providers
15 December 2011
- Roughly one in eight employees left a job last year.
- The cost of these moves can be very high.
- Use the tools here to measure and cost staff turnover.
We would be very keen to hear from anybody who would like to anonymously benchmark their own figures. If this is of interest to you please... More
2 December 2011
A list of data sources for Switzerland including:
- Academic resources, applicable government departments
- Laws and regulations, contingent workforce market data
- Trade associations and other organisations
30 November 2011
- Q3 revenue up by a median 17.5%
- Net income up by a median 39.7%
- Gross margin for top ten down -0.8%
28 November 2011
- Adecco, Randstad and ManpowerGroup dominate the global staffing landscape.
- The report lists the 13 major markets in which each of the ‘Big Three’ have a place among the top five firms.
- Plus the 8 markets where one of the Big Three do not enjoy a market leadership position.
25 November 2011
- APSCo data relatively positive
- Innovantage shows perm up and temp down
- Economy souring
11 November 2011
- Overall staffing market growth rate for Europe for 2012
- Individual country growth rate forecasts for our 16 markets
- Commentary on the euro crisis and its effect on the market
10 November 2011
- As a region, the combined countries of Scandinavia would be the fifth largest European staffing market in 2010.
- ManpowerGroup and Adecco dominate this region, jointly controlling a quarter of the market.
- The main driver for growth in the region has been the recovery of the Swedish car manufacturing... More
9 November 2011
Links to tell you about the market in Finland…