5 February 2013
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for online jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
4 February 2013
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network.
- We have covered a variety of judiciary developments, including labour reforms and court rulings.
- Data has been gathered from across Europe.
1 February 2013
- One page overview of the marketplace
- Data on the Economy and Business Environment
- and on the Staffing Industry
31 January 2013
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets in Europe. Browse news by country or region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data – just click on the links below.
30 January 2013
Guest author Christopher Minnick explains what steps companies should take to determine the right workforce mix for their organizations.
30 January 2013
Online staffing platforms continue to gain traction as a source for contingent workers not just for companies based in the United States, but for those around the world as well.
27 January 2013
- Several companies state their reason for holding MSP accountable for total cycle time
- Answers provided for various struggles with regulation in India
- Outline of various factors that affect cost of ongoing VMS support
- Many other topics discussed
23 January 2013
A program manager shares some thoughts on contingent workforce consultants who make it clear they have no hands-on experience to back them up.