2 May 2012
- We have endeavored to capture the top five staffing firms for every major staffing market.
- We have identified the market leaders in 26 countries
- See who is a market leader in addition to Adecco, Randstad and ManpowerGroup.
30 April 2012
- Read our latest and largest ever legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network.
- Information for Austria, Belgium, Europe, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland and the UK.
26 April 2012
- APSCo data deteriorating in March 2012.
- Innovantage data shows North East was the place to be.
- The economic signals are alarming.
17 April 2012
- Adecco dominates its domestic market; Kelly Services, ManpowerGroup and Randstad also in the Top 5.
- A relatively high proportion of foreign firms, often providing permanent recruitment services.
- in 2011, growth in the blue collar segment was driven by the construction sector.
13 April 2012
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network
- A bumper issue this month for Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain and the UK
2 April 2012
- See the most popular strategies in Europe
- Compare them with North America
- Understand what is most likely to be explored within two years
28 March 2012
- The Russian staffing market is vibrant and fast-growing.
- Poised for above average growth in the next few years.
- Read this report to learn more
26 March 2012
- APSCo data remains positive
- Innovantage shows both perm and temp strongly up
- The economic signals are mixed
23 March 2012
- An update on the flexicurity debate
- Data and Charts from Eurofound
- A review of flexicurity measures
23 March 2012
- See how the Western Europe Staffing Industry Share Index is doing.
- Compare it to the US and FTSE Euro Mid Cap Index.
- See which firms have done best and worst.