24 October 2011
- Turnover up 15.4% from Q2 2010/2011
- Net Income up 44.7%
- Gross Profits flat
17 October 2011
- Norway is the largest Scandinavian staffing market in terms of revenue.
- Manpower and Adecco lead the Top 30 with a combined market share of 35%.
- Some of the fastest growing firms are operating in Scandinavian niche segments.
5 October 2011
- ManpowerGroup leads with 21% of market share.
- A highly consolidated market: the Top 5 firms owning over half of the market.
- The fastest growing staffing company is owned by the Swedish state.
20 September 2011
- The country with the highest proportion of Indepedent Contractors
- The sector with the highest number of Idependent Contractors
- Our survey of buyers future plans for Independent Contractors
8 September 2011
- Randstad tops the ranking, Adecco, ManpowerGroup and Trenkwalder are also in the Top 5. Work Service ranked 2nd and is by far the leading Polish firm.
- The placement of blue collar workers accounts for 90% of the market in terms of revenue.
- Staffing companies in Poland generate approximately... More
7 September 2011
- Apsco data shows placements and vacancies easing back Y/Y
- Innovantage Heat Map shows perm and temporary cool
- Gross Margins were up very slightly and the economy is mixed
5 September 2011
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network
- Information this month from Belgium, Europe and Italy
22 August 2011
- Compliments the 2011 List of Largest Global Engineering Services Firms with a more detailed focus on the European market.
- A list of ten largest European headquartered providers of engineering services ranked by revenue.
16 August 2011
- In 2010 the UK staffing industry saw a strong recovery from the disastrous 2009.
- Market consolidation is a key trend in the market.
- Adecco has taken the top spot from Hays after the acquisition of Spring and MPS.
5 August 2011
- In 2010 the Dutch staffing market saw the first signs of recovery.
- Domestic giants Randstad and USG People still well ahead of the pack; Adecco now ahead of ManpowerGroup
- A highly fragmented market: the top 5 firms owns just a third of the Dutch market.