21 February 2012
One of the first estimates for Europe of the number of:
- Independent Contractors
- Temporary Workers (Other)
- All Contingent Workers
8 February 2012
- Assesses contingent markets across five Continents
- Shows which are markets are the least complex contingent markets and the easiest in which employers can develop a contingent workforce
- Looks which are the most difficult.
6 February 2012
- First full contingent buyers survey for Europe
- Full questions and summary answers
- More detailed reports on this data to follow
1 February 2012
- The report sets out details of central governments spending on temporary staff.
- Key findings include the monthly total amount they are spending.
- Details of the Department whose spending dwarfs all others.
31 January 2012
- See how your competitors or suppliers are faring
- Provides a spreadsheet you can upload into Outlook
- All the events listed will be covered in the Daily News
27 January 2012
- APSCo data generally negative
- Innovantage shows both perm and temp up
- Economy still souring
25 January 2012
- Some excellent advice from Osborne Clarke on the AWR
- If you receive an information request, or
- A claim under the legislation
20 January 2012
A short dictionary of key terms for 46 European states.
18 January 2012
- The CIPD has completed an interesting short review of the official statistics on self-employment in the UK.
- Self-employment, by the autumn of 2011, had reached a record level of 4.14 million
- The "new" self employed are 'handy-men' without skills, picking-up whatever bits and pieces... More
25 December 2011
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network
- Information this month from Denmark