13 December 2013
The aim of this report is to provide an overview of the current technology challenges facing staffing firms, as well as the opportunities available to them to reduce cost, better align IT with the business, and deliver more innovative services.
9 December 2013
Get a view of how Online Work has developed over the last few years.
See which freelancers are in demand
Read oDesks glossary
5 December 2013
How will the Dutch staffing market fare in 2014?
4 December 2013
This citation looks at the level of literacy, numeracy and problem solving in technology‑rich environments proficiency for the world's key staffing markets.
3 December 2013
What does the new coalition agreement mean for the staffing industry in Germany?
2 December 2013
See the trends suggested by:
29 November 2013
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Europe. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
29 November 2013
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network
- We have covered a variety of judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across Europe
28 November 2013
- How is the professional recruitment market faring?
- Compare with the latest trends for on-line jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
27 November 2013
- Three online staffing platforms have achieved global scope and a scale over the past several years: Elance, freelancer.com, and oDesk.
- These three platforms continue to pursue strategies to capture more of the potential world market for bringing together remote, online freelancers (and microfirms)... More