19 December 2012
Given the end of the year, economy and all the buzz about a blended workforce, contingent workforce managers should measure what they have accomplished in 2012, how their program has contributed to the company, and what they hope to accomplish next year.
17 December 2012
- Our forecast for 2013
- See which markets are doing best and worst
- Compare with EU's economic forecast
7 December 2012
- See details of the excellent report from EU Skills Panorama
- Including data on demand supply and mismatches
- ...and useful links
7 December 2012
- Understand how much global real wages have grown
- How this differs regionally
- See how they compare with labour productivity
6 December 2012
- Demand for online staffing is real and expanding
- It is at an early stage of evolution, much lies ahead
- A new channel to meet "flexible workforce" needs?
5 December 2012
Eric S. Williams, senior director, global product lead for KellyOCG’s Services Procurement Solutions, shares the most common consequences of being ill-equipped to manage contingent labor on the global stage in The Staffing Stream.
4 December 2012
- The latest trends in professional recruitment for the UK: sectors, regions, salaries.
- Online jobs trends.
- Annual review of 2012.
3 December 2012
- Gain an insight into what happened in the staffing industry last month
- Keep up to date with the latest company news, market trends and employment data
- Browse news by country or region
28 November 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Hear insights from the whole research team
- Duration: approximately 1h