1 February 2012
- The report sets out details of central governments spending on temporary staff.
- Key findings include the monthly total amount they are spending.
- Details of the Department whose spending dwarfs all others.
31 January 2012
- See how your competitors or suppliers are faring
- Provides a spreadsheet you can upload into Outlook
- All the events listed will be covered in the Daily News
27 January 2012
- APSCo data generally negative
- Innovantage shows both perm and temp up
- Economy still souring
25 January 2012
- Some excellent advice from Osborne Clarke on the AWR
- If you receive an information request, or
- A claim under the legislation
20 January 2012
A short dictionary of key terms for 46 European states.
18 January 2012
- The CIPD has completed an interesting short review of the official statistics on self-employment in the UK.
- Self-employment, by the autumn of 2011, had reached a record level of 4.14 million
- The "new" self employed are 'handy-men' without skills, picking-up whatever bits and pieces... More
25 December 2011
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network
- Information this month from Denmark
20 December 2011
- Despite the global slowdown, M&A activity in the staffing industry increased in Western Europe this year.
- The most significant deal is the acquisition of SFN Group by Randstad.
- Read the full analysis: by staffing segment, deals with disclosed metrics, deals in which the target company offers... More
16 December 2011
- Describes the market
- Discusses the competition for staff
- Lists key providers
15 December 2011
- Roughly one in eight employees left a job last year.
- The cost of these moves can be very high.
- Use the tools here to measure and cost staff turnover.
We would be very keen to hear from anybody who would like to anonymously benchmark their own figures. If this is of interest to you please... More