26 June 2013
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for on-line jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
24 June 2013
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network
- Judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings, are covered
- Data has been gathered from across Europe
19 June 2013
- Missed our International Legislative Review webinar or want to see it again.
- Updates for Italy, the UK and Ukraine.
- View in association with our monthly legislative and regulatory updates
17 June 2013
- Read the annual compendium of our legal updates produced in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network.
- We have covered a variety of judiciary developments, from collective agreements and court rulings to employment and staffing regulations from May 2012 to date
- Data has been gathered... More
10 June 2013
- $100 billion in global VMS/MSP spend accounted for in this study
- Global VMS and MSP spend in our study rose 21% and 18% in 2012, respectively
- VMS providers reported 62 "mega-programs" (programs with annual spend over $300 million)
5 June 2013
A list of data sources for Portugal including:
- Academic resources, applicable government departments
- Laws and regulations, contingent workforce market data
- Trade associations and other organisations
5 June 2013
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets in Europe. Browse news by country and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
3 June 2013
A list of potential funding providers to staffing firms broken down by:
- Country HQ
- Investment Stage
- Geographies of Interest
29 May 2013
- See the results of audience survey on the evolution of the contingent workforce
- Understand where there are skill shortages
- What strategies are being used to counteract these
23 May 2013
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network.
- We have covered a variety of judiciary developments, including labour reforms and court rulings.
- Data has been gathered from across Europe.