1 October 2013
- We asked staffing firms to rate (on a scale from 0 to 10) how much they think their current website contributes to business success. On average, staffing firm websites received a grade of 5.6/10.
- Fifty-eight percent of staffing firms reported that their website’s focus was evenly mixed between... More
30 September 2013
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Europe. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
27 September 2013
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for on-line jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
Thought Leadership Webinar - Selling services at the right time, to the right customer, at the right price
26 September 2013
- Exclusive insights on Value Based Matching.
- Why you should review how your company sources candidates online.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
20 September 2013
- Having the rights to use/employ a functioning platform that supports the optimal buy/sell-side ecosystem is necessary
- Entry is likely to take a couple of years and up to several million dollars
- Developing/growing supply-demand transactions may be the most challenging, investment-intensive business... More
20 September 2013
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network
- We have covered a variety of judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across Europe
13 September 2013
- Randstad is the clear leader in its domestic market, followed by USG People and Adecco. These three firms own just over 30% of market share.
- The Top 50 firms saw their share of the Dutch market increase gradually over the years, but the market share of the Top 3 firms declined slightly in 2012.... More
12 September 2013
- Read how we covered M&A stoeis in our daily news in 2012
- Find a link to M&A International's latest report
10 September 2013
- Online Staffing market growth revised upward to 60% in 2013
- No foreseen near‐term limits on global expansion
- Market drivers could lead to $3B in spend in 2014
5 September 2013
- Core buyers were slightly more likely than all buyers to use either VMS or MSP. There were also significant correlations between the size of core buyers’ organizations and whether VMS or MSP was used.
- We asked buyers to rate their satisfaction with their VMS and MSP. Net promoter scores (a measure... More