3 July 2012
- The job vacancy rate reflects the unmet demand for labour.
- See which sectors have the greatest shortages
- and which countries in Europe
28 June 2012
- See how the market is fairing according to APSCo members
- Compare this with the latest Online data
- For the first time, see salary data from Broadbean
20 June 2012
- Staffing firms and buyers may be impacted by HMRC action
- Understand why
- Know what questions to ask
15 June 2012
- See how listed staffing firms performed in Q1 2012.
- Find out about activity levels and how turnover, net income and gross margins have evolved.
- Did European or US-listed firms perform better?
14 June 2012
- See how many staffing organisations the ONS think there were
- How many people were employed
- What the average wage was
1 June 2012
- This report provides an overview of the things a programme manager should consider before rolling out an MSP in European markets.
- Outlines the three types of MSP contact structure.
- Discusses the legal prohibitions and how to circumvent them
30 May 2012
- Find out what the median base pay is for buyers
- Look at the rate of change
- Understand if individual performance is important for bonuses
30 May 2012
- See the profile of the respondents to our buyer’s survey
- Where they are in the organisation
- How much they spent
24 May 2012
- APSCo data shows the market is deteriorating further
- Online data suggests temporary vacancies still growing
- Engineering still showing the brightest outlook
22 May 2012
- Adecco largely dominates the market, followed by ManpowerGroup and Randstad in one of the most highly consolidated in Europe.
- In the first half of 2011, the staffing industry in France benefited from a strong recovery; but ultimately was hit by the Eurozone crisis and by September... More