10 September 2014
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network of law firms
- We have covered a variety of legal developments, including legislative reform and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across Europe
5 September 2014
- Global VMS and MSP spend in our study rose 23% and 19%, respectively
- Market estimates for North America and Europe contained in this report
- Trend in US clients using an external MSP starting to plateau
4 September 2014
- A comprehensive directory of RPO providers
- Full data for 66 RPO firms around the world
- Additional List of 100+ providers
29 August 2014
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Europe. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
28 August 2014
- Latest insights on the UK professional recruitment market
- Compare with the trends for on-line jobs.
- This report also features the latest salary trends.
26 August 2014
- In 2013, the median compensation for contingent workforce managers was €90,000.
- Median compensation decreased since we last asked in 2011, most likely due to sample variance.
26 August 2014
- We asked buyers of contingent labour to estimate the impact of specific legislative changes in Europe, Asia/Pacific, and South Africa on their use of temporary workers.
- Buyers were positive with regards to legislative changes in France but thought changes in the Netherlands would decrease... More
22 August 2014
- Randstad and Adecco are the clear leaders in a fragmented market with the market leader recording revenue twice as large as Hays, the third ranked company.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5. However, German staffing firms dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- The German staffing market... More
21 August 2014
- Adecco, Randstad and ManpowerGroup still dominate the French market.
- The French market declined strongly in the first half of 2013, however the outlook improved in the last quarter, providing hope for growth in 2014.
- The tepid climate benefited medium to large national firms with strong regional... More
18 August 2014
- Buyers continue to remain bullish with respect to near‐term hiring plans
- The majority of respondents plan to increase the size of their workforce in the next two years
- We also asked buyers about their long-term plans with respect to types of labour employed