14 November 2013
- Exclusive industry forecasts from the SIA research team
- Focus on the main markets in Europe and Asia-Pacific, as well as insights on South Africa and Brazil
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour)
31 October 2013
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Europe. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
23 October 2013
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for on-line jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
18 October 2013
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network
- We have covered a variety of judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across Europe
16 October 2013
- Randstad and Adecco are the clear leaders in a relatively consolidated market with both firms’ combined revenue accounting for 30% of the entire market.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5, but Spanish firms largely dominate the rest of the Top 30 list.
- The Top 30 firms accounted for... More
14 October 2013
Discover how listed staffing firms performed in Q2 2013.
Find out about activity levels and how turnover and net income have evolved.
See how the largest staffing firms fared.
10 October 2013
- See the median compensation for European executives
- Understand who is best remunerated
- Compare increases in total compensation with revenue and market capitalisation
10 October 2013
- We believe Randstad is the clear leader in this relatively fragmented market; followed by Independent Clinical Services and Adecco.
- The Top 20 firms outpaced the growth recorded by the European Healthcare market in 2012.
- The UK is still the largest domestic market, but significant price pressure... More
7 October 2013
- Find out who tops the world rankings
- Where your company or supplier is compared to the competition
- See newly listed firms from Australia, Italy, Ireland, Japan, the UK and USA
2013 Staffing Company Survey: Staffing firm expectations with regard to upcoming legislative initiatives
1 October 2013
- In almost all cases, a majority of respondents reported that they did not expect revenue to be affected by the upcoming reform.
- Those expecting a negative effect materially outnumbered those expecting a positive effect with respect to the UK Pensions Act, French Introduction of CDI Contracts for... More