6 February 2015
- Independent contractors are a key feature of the Dutch staffing industry.
- A growing number of companies provide intermediation services to independent contractors and their clients, as well as other support services targeted to this growing population of flex workers.
- This report provides... More
23 January 2015
- Each year, Staffing Industry Analysts conducts a comprehensive assessment of Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and Managed Service Program (MSP) providers.
- The detailed reports provide insight to buyers about the latest features and functionality, service offerings, breadth of experience and... More
22 January 2015
- Exclusive insights from the SIA team
- Watch the playback on demand, approx 1 hour
- Download a copy of the presentation as a pdf
22 October 2014
- Full webinar playback on demand
- Overview of the Cisco C-Worker program
- Download the presentation and Fieldglass white paper
17 October 2014
- Staffing Industry Analysts surveyed five leading freelancer management systems (FMS) providers
- Learn what defines and is essential to this space
- Stay ahead of the curve on an emerging technology
18 June 2014
- Expert insights into future trends
- Webinar replay on demand (approx 1 hour)
- Download a copy of the presentation
9 April 2014
- Local definition and practices.
- Overview of the legal and regulatory context.
- Demographic data.
19 February 2014
- A review of the latest significant temporary staffing trends and developments in Europe
- Exclusive insights from the whole research team
- On demand playback, approximately 1 hour
Thought Leadership Webinar - Selling services at the right time, to the right customer, at the right price
26 September 2013
- Exclusive insights on Value Based Matching.
- Why you should review how your company sources candidates online.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
13 September 2013
- Randstad is the clear leader in its domestic market, followed by USG People and Adecco. These three firms own just over 30% of market share.
- The Top 50 firms saw their share of the Dutch market increase gradually over the years, but the market share of the Top 3 firms declined slightly in 2012.... More