13 December 2013
The aim of this report is to provide an overview of the current technology challenges facing staffing firms, as well as the opportunities available to them to reduce cost, better align IT with the business, and deliver more innovative services.
5 November 2013
- One of the major challenges facing contingent workforce program managers and executives is ensuring that a common language is used. A lack of common definitions can cause severe communication problems.
- To help alleviate the issue, this newly revised lexicon suggests a set of "working definitions"... More
14 October 2013
Discover how listed staffing firms performed in Q2 2013.
Find out about activity levels and how turnover and net income have evolved.
See how the largest staffing firms fared.
2 January 2013
- The following report is a summary of findings from the 2012 Staffing Company Survey.
- Findings include a wide variety of best practices, benchmark data and industry trends
- Download the full report: 34 pages of insights.
18 June 2012
- Over 200 contingent workforce related terms and definitions
- International terminology included for the first time
- Document promotes standardized language usage in CW management
13 April 2011
Staffing companies are active users of factoring services...Approximately 60% of all staffing company business in the UK incorporates some form of invoice financing