28 January 2013
- Template for negotiating contract with MSP
- Fees, contract term, invoicing and other items addressed in this template
27 January 2013
- Several companies state their reason for holding MSP accountable for total cycle time
- Answers provided for various struggles with regulation in India
- Outline of various factors that affect cost of ongoing VMS support
- Many other topics discussed
9 January 2013
Are your suppliers complaining your rate card is too low? Dig a little deeper before making adjustments.
12 December 2012
Looking at a supplier’s overall costs — and not just the gross margin — can help you pinpoint areas for savings.
7 December 2012
- Understand how much global real wages have grown
- How this differs regionally
- See how they compare with labour productivity
31 October 2012
- Cost advantage important
- Lower rates, lower markups
- Many other critical benefits
1 February 2012
- The report sets out details of central governments spending on temporary staff.
- Key findings include the monthly total amount they are spending.
- Details of the Department whose spending dwarfs all others.
13 April 2011
Staffing companies are active users of factoring services...Approximately 60% of all staffing company business in the UK incorporates some form of invoice financing
23 February 2010
Nine states show average 2009 SUTA tax rates above 3.0%
Increases in SUTA tax rates disproportionately burden staffing firms, less so for increases in wage base
Many providers are looking to their customers to help... More