26 March 2013
Following our webinar on risk, Aon Hewitt's People Risk rankings provide an interesting view of the risk of recruiting, employing and redeploying people. Their data for Europe is provided here.
25 March 2013
- Overview of the Belgian legal landscape
- Significance of collective bargaining agreements
- Details on employers' statutory costs
21 March 2013
- Hear from leading legal experts
- Replay the webinar on demand
- Approx. 1 hour
13 March 2013
A list of data sources for Norway including:
- Academic resources, applicable government departments
- Laws and regulations, contingent workforce market data
- Trade associations and other organisations
13 March 2013
- A report from the European Trade Union Institute (ETUI) on the implementation of the AWD across Europe
- Overview of the pieces of national legislations affected by the Directive
- Download the full report
26 February 2013
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network.
- We have covered a variety of judiciary developments, including labour reforms and court rulings.
- Data has been gathered from across Europe.
21 February 2013
- Data from the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation.
- Useful list of where fixed-term contracts are prohibited for permanent tasks.
- Information for 195 countries and formatted by region.
20 February 2013
A Pennsylvania company was ordered to pay $1.3 million in back wages to 14,568 current and former employees the U.S. Department of Labor determined were misclassified as independent contractors.
14 February 2013
- This briefing provides a brief overview of the Burmese market.
- With information on the economy, the labour market and the law
- Plus links to other resources
8 February 2013
- One page overview of the marketplace
- Data on the Economy and Business Environment
- and on the Staffing Industry