16 August 2011
- In 2010 the UK staffing industry saw a strong recovery from the disastrous 2009.
- Market consolidation is a key trend in the market.
- Adecco has taken the top spot from Hays after the acquisition of Spring and MPS.
5 August 2011
- In 2010 the Dutch staffing market saw the first signs of recovery.
- Domestic giants Randstad and USG People still well ahead of the pack; Adecco now ahead of ManpowerGroup
- A highly fragmented market: the top 5 firms owns just a third of the Dutch market.
12 July 2011
The European Clinical/Scientific segment accounts for one third of the global market ...
2 June 2011
- Austria is one of the smallest staffing markets in Western Europe
- Nevertheless, it is a thriving market and some major players are already well established
- The Top 25 firms have recorded impressive growth figures in 2010
19 May 2011
Europe is the world’s largest region for temporary staffing.
7 April 2011
Our list features staffing companies with 2010 sales generated in Belgium in execess of 8 million euro.
27 October 2010
Our Market Snapshots provide you with an executive summary of the national staffing markets in Western Europe. They can be used as a barometer to assess the relative business environment within each market and are designed to help you whether you are a buyer or supplier of contingent labour; looking... More
6 October 2010
23 September 2010
The concept of Flexicurity has been receiving increasing attention in Europe. One of the most important concepts within the flexicurity approach is employment security, the security of having secure and continuous employment career, which may entail changing employers and jobs.