6 December 2012
- Demand for online staffing is real and expanding
- It is at an early stage of evolution, much lies ahead
- A new channel to meet "flexible workforce" needs?
4 December 2012
- The latest trends in professional recruitment for the UK: sectors, regions, salaries.
- Online jobs trends.
- Annual review of 2012.
28 November 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Hear insights from the whole research team
- Duration: approximately 1h
20 November 2012
- Adecco leads this market in which most players are small and medium-sized companies focusing on their domestic market.
- Most market players are small and medium-sized companies focusing on their domestic market.
- The largest contingents of healthcare professionals are in France, Germany,... More
8 November 2012
- Online staffing must be assessed, not ignored
- Effective responses not based on misconceptions
- Threats and opportunities may not be obvious
7 November 2012
- Access our list of the 105 staffing firms with annual 2011 European revenues in excess of €100m.
- See which firm leads our list, the 20 firms who have joined and the 27 who have disappeared.
- Understand the place of US companies in Europe
25 October 2012
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for online jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
11 October 2012
- See whether buyers predict their workforce will grow
- What the average contingent share of workforce will be
- Which areas of the workforce will expand or decline
9 October 2012
- See the median compensation for European executives
- Understand who is best remunerated
- Compare increases in total compensation with revenue and market capitalisation
8 October 2012
- See how listed staffing firms performed in Q2 2012.
- Find out about activity levels and how revenue, net income and gross margins have evolved.
- Did European or US-listed firms perform better?