18 September 2014
Join us for a free preview of the Executive Forum Europe
29 August 2014
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Europe. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
28 August 2014
- Latest insights on the UK professional recruitment market
- Compare with the trends for on-line jobs.
- This report also features the latest salary trends.
22 August 2014
- Randstad and Adecco are the clear leaders in a fragmented market with the market leader recording revenue twice as large as Hays, the third ranked company.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5. However, German staffing firms dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- The German staffing market... More
21 August 2014
- Adecco, Randstad and ManpowerGroup still dominate the French market.
- The French market declined strongly in the first half of 2013, however the outlook improved in the last quarter, providing hope for growth in 2014.
- The tepid climate benefited medium to large national firms with strong regional... More
18 August 2014
- Buyers continue to remain bullish with respect to near‐term hiring plans
- The majority of respondents plan to increase the size of their workforce in the next two years
- We also asked buyers about their long-term plans with respect to types of labour employed
18 August 2014
- Contingent buyers were asked “All else being equal, do the following factors tend to encourage or discourage use of contingent workers in your organisation?”
- Top factors motivating use of contingent work among buyers include: variable workload levels, rapid growth, and lower risk with “try... More
30 July 2014
- Discover how listed staffing firms performed in Q1 2014.
- Find out about activity levels and how turnover and net income have evolved.
- See how the largest staffing firms fared.
28 July 2014
- How is the professional recruitment market faring?
- Compare with the latest trends for on-line jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
22 July 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Brunel International and Skilled Engineering.
- We provide a Register of Engineering Staffing Suppliers by segment and information about the challenges for the industry including skill shortages.
- Given the importance of, and interest in, the Oil... More