27 January 2012
- APSCo data generally negative
- Innovantage shows both perm and temp up
- Economy still souring
20 December 2011
- Despite the global slowdown, M&A activity in the staffing industry increased in Western Europe this year.
- The most significant deal is the acquisition of SFN Group by Randstad.
- Read the full analysis: by staffing segment, deals with disclosed metrics, deals in which the target company offers... More
10 November 2011
- As a region, the combined countries of Scandinavia would be the fifth largest European staffing market in 2010.
- ManpowerGroup and Adecco dominate this region, jointly controlling a quarter of the market.
- The main driver for growth in the region has been the recovery of the Swedish car manufacturing... More
3 November 2011
- Denmark is the smallest Scandinavian staffing market in terms of revenue.
- Adecco is the leader, with revenue just under €50 million
- Randstad and ManpowerGroup also in the Top 5.
2 November 2011
- The Finnish market is highly fragmented, the Top 5 accounts for just 30% of market share.
- Adecco and ManpowerGroup are the only foreign firms in the Top 10.
- The market leader is the only staffing firm in Finland with annual revenue above €100 million in 2010.
24 October 2011
- Turnover up 15.4% from Q2 2010/2011
- Net Income up 44.7%
- Gross Profits flat
17 October 2011
- Norway is the largest Scandinavian staffing market in terms of revenue.
- Manpower and Adecco lead the Top 30 with a combined market share of 35%.
- Some of the fastest growing firms are operating in Scandinavian niche segments.
12 October 2011
To find the most attractive staffing markets to expand into continue reading….
5 October 2011
- ManpowerGroup leads with 21% of market share.
- A highly consolidated market: the Top 5 firms owning over half of the market.
- The fastest growing staffing company is owned by the Swedish state.
22 August 2011
- Compliments the 2011 List of Largest Global Engineering Services Firms with a more detailed focus on the European market.
- A list of ten largest European headquartered providers of engineering services ranked by revenue.