22 May 2012
- Adecco largely dominates the market, followed by ManpowerGroup and Randstad in one of the most highly consolidated in Europe.
- In the first half of 2011, the staffing industry in France benefited from a strong recovery; but ultimately was hit by the Eurozone crisis and by September... More
2 May 2012
- The latest company result for over 40 European-listed staffing firms
- See how turnover, net profits and gross margins have changed
- Compare the results with US listed firms
26 April 2012
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2011 and its growth rate
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 53 countries measured in our analysis.
26 April 2012
- APSCo data deteriorating in March 2012.
- Innovantage data shows North East was the place to be.
- The economic signals are alarming.
17 April 2012
- Adecco dominates its domestic market; Kelly Services, ManpowerGroup and Randstad also in the Top 5.
- A relatively high proportion of foreign firms, often providing permanent recruitment services.
- in 2011, growth in the blue collar segment was driven by the construction sector.
26 March 2012
- APSCo data remains positive
- Innovantage shows both perm and temp strongly up
- The economic signals are mixed
23 March 2012
- See how the Western Europe Staffing Industry Share Index is doing.
- Compare it to the US and FTSE Euro Mid Cap Index.
- See which firms have done best and worst.
24 February 2012
- APSCo data turns generally positive
- Innovantage shows both perm and temp up
- Economy gradually improving
21 February 2012
One of the first estimates for Europe of the number of:
- Independent Contractors
- Temporary Workers (Other)
- All Contingent Workers
31 January 2012
- See how your competitors or suppliers are faring
- Provides a spreadsheet you can upload into Outlook
- All the events listed will be covered in the Daily News