21 August 2012
- Ranking of the Top 25 firms providing Clinical/Scientific staffing services in Europe.
- A list of over 80 suppliers operating in the European Clinical/Scientific market.
- Employment and economic indicators for the European pharmaceutical industry.
2 August 2012
- See how the economic uncertainties affect the European staffing markets.
- Which countries are set to grow despite the tough conditions.
- Includes GDP growth as well as market growth forecasts.
25 July 2012
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for online jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
9 July 2012
- Find out who tops the world ranks
- Where your firm is compared to your competition
- See newly listed firms from Japan, China and Australia
28 June 2012
- See how the market is fairing according to APSCo members
- Compare this with the latest Online data
- For the first time, see salary data from Broadbean
14 June 2012
- See how many staffing organisations the ONS think there were
- How many people were employed
- What the average wage was
24 May 2012
- APSCo data shows the market is deteriorating further
- Online data suggests temporary vacancies still growing
- Engineering still showing the brightest outlook
22 May 2012
- Adecco largely dominates the market, followed by ManpowerGroup and Randstad in one of the most highly consolidated in Europe.
- In the first half of 2011, the staffing industry in France benefited from a strong recovery; but ultimately was hit by the Eurozone crisis and by September... More
2 May 2012
- The latest company result for over 40 European-listed staffing firms
- See how turnover, net profits and gross margins have changed
- Compare the results with US listed firms
26 April 2012
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2011 and its growth rate
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 53 countries measured in our analysis.