13 February 2012
- Panel discussion of various approaches to running a CW program office
- See how other companies optimize quality, cost, efficiency, and risk
- Learn what has worked and what hasn't from experienced CW program managers
6 February 2012
- First full contingent buyers survey for Europe
- Full questions and summary answers
- More detailed reports on this data to follow
15 December 2011
- Roughly one in eight employees left a job last year.
- The cost of these moves can be very high.
- Use the tools here to measure and cost staff turnover.
We would be very keen to hear from anybody who would like to anonymously benchmark their own figures. If this is of interest to you please... More
12 October 2011
To find the most attractive staffing markets to expand into continue reading….
21 September 2011
- Intricacies of the French market explained
- Overview of the French legal landscape
- Importance of collective bargaining agreements
1 July 2011
- Nearly three-quarters of EU Member States have some form of statutory national minimum wage
- Monthly minimum wages vary by a factor of about 1:14
- Median growth in the minimum wages from 2001-2011 was a little under 5% per annum.
28 June 2011
- Evaluation and overview of German temp market
- Analysis of EU Directives effect on German market pricing
- Importance of collective bargaining
17 June 2011
- Randstad is the market leader, albeit with only 9.5% share as the market is still highly fragmented.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5, but German firms largely dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- Industrial staffing was the growth driver in 2010, in particular momentum from the... More
6 June 2011
- Market Size
- Largest Players - Domestic & Multinational
- Fastest Growing
2 June 2011
- Austria is one of the smallest staffing markets in Western Europe
- Nevertheless, it is a thriving market and some major players are already well established
- The Top 25 firms have recorded impressive growth figures in 2010