10 June 2011
- Sample document contianing CWS Council member’s Draft Contingent Worker Policy
- A CW Policy is typically used to state what a company's internal procedures are as they relate to contingent work.
- This sample document was submitted by a Member of Staffing Industry Analysts’ Contingent... More
6 June 2011
- Market Size
- Largest Players - Domestic & Multinational
- Fastest Growing
2 June 2011
- Austria is one of the smallest staffing markets in Western Europe
- Nevertheless, it is a thriving market and some major players are already well established
- The Top 25 firms have recorded impressive growth figures in 2010
26 May 2011
- Apsco data shows fall in market
- Innovantage Heat Map tepid to cool
- Gross Margins up in Q1 and the economy middling to fair
4 May 2011
A webinar presentation in association with the Ius Laboris Global Alliance looking at the risks and opportunities of working with Independent Contactors. The webinar covers the differences between salaried employees and self-employed contractors and provide attendees with list of "do's" and... More
13 April 2011
This insight examines the goverment Guidance recently published on the AWR.....
7 April 2011
Our list features staffing companies with 2010 sales generated in Belgium in execess of 8 million euro.
30 March 2011
Osborne Clarke have recently brought out two excellent briefings...