12 October 2011
To find the most attractive staffing markets to expand into continue reading….
21 September 2011
- Intricacies of the French market explained
- Overview of the French legal landscape
- Importance of collective bargaining agreements
1 August 2011
- Panel of experts discusses innovative approaches to workforce planning
- See how other companies are projecting their hiring needs
- Learn more about scenario planning to deliver a workforce with the appropriate skill sets
1 July 2011
- Nearly three-quarters of EU Member States have some form of statutory national minimum wage
- Monthly minimum wages vary by a factor of about 1:14
- Median growth in the minimum wages from 2001-2011 was a little under 5% per annum.
28 June 2011
- Evaluation and overview of German temp market
- Analysis of EU Directives effect on German market pricing
- Importance of collective bargaining
17 June 2011
- Randstad is the market leader, albeit with only 9.5% share as the market is still highly fragmented.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5, but German firms largely dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- Industrial staffing was the growth driver in 2010, in particular momentum from the... More
10 June 2011
- Sample document contianing CWS Council member’s Draft Contingent Worker Policy
- A CW Policy is typically used to state what a company's internal procedures are as they relate to contingent work.
- This sample document was submitted by a Member of Staffing Industry Analysts’ Contingent... More
6 June 2011
- Market Size
- Largest Players - Domestic & Multinational
- Fastest Growing
2 June 2011
- Austria is one of the smallest staffing markets in Western Europe
- Nevertheless, it is a thriving market and some major players are already well established
- The Top 25 firms have recorded impressive growth figures in 2010
26 May 2011
- Apsco data shows fall in market
- Innovantage Heat Map tepid to cool
- Gross Margins up in Q1 and the economy middling to fair