8 March 2012
- Panel discussion on internal and external MSPs
- Pros and cons of in-house approach discussed
- Learn from panelists who have brought their program office in-house
29 February 2012
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network
- A bumper issue this month for Belgium, Europe, France, Germany Italy and the UK
27 February 2012
- Data on workforce plans
- Share of contingent workers
- Areas for Growth
13 February 2012
- Panel discussion of various approaches to running a CW program office
- See how other companies optimize quality, cost, efficiency, and risk
- Learn what has worked and what hasn't from experienced CW program managers
6 February 2012
- First full contingent buyers survey for Europe
- Full questions and summary answers
- More detailed reports on this data to follow
15 December 2011
- Roughly one in eight employees left a job last year.
- The cost of these moves can be very high.
- Use the tools here to measure and cost staff turnover.
We would be very keen to hear from anybody who would like to anonymously benchmark their own figures. If this is of interest to you please... More
12 October 2011
To find the most attractive staffing markets to expand into continue reading….
21 September 2011
- Intricacies of the French market explained
- Overview of the French legal landscape
- Importance of collective bargaining agreements
1 August 2011
- Panel of experts discusses innovative approaches to workforce planning
- See how other companies are projecting their hiring needs
- Learn more about scenario planning to deliver a workforce with the appropriate skill sets
1 July 2011
- Nearly three-quarters of EU Member States have some form of statutory national minimum wage
- Monthly minimum wages vary by a factor of about 1:14
- Median growth in the minimum wages from 2001-2011 was a little under 5% per annum.