2 April 2012
- See the most popular strategies in Europe
- Compare them with North America
- Understand what is most likely to be explored within two years
28 March 2012
- The Russian staffing market is vibrant and fast-growing.
- Poised for above average growth in the next few years.
- Read this report to learn more
20 March 2012
- Many companies use tenure limits for co-employment mitigation, despite contrary legal advice
- No easy solution for exempt/non-exempt classification of contingents
- Several companies noted the use of warranties, length of warranty varies among companies
8 March 2012
- Panel discussion on internal and external MSPs
- Pros and cons of in-house approach discussed
- Learn from panelists who have brought their program office in-house
29 February 2012
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network
- A bumper issue this month for Belgium, Europe, France, Germany Italy and the UK
27 February 2012
- Data on workforce plans
- Share of contingent workers
- Areas for Growth
13 February 2012
- Panel discussion of various approaches to running a CW program office
- See how other companies optimize quality, cost, efficiency, and risk
- Learn what has worked and what hasn't from experienced CW program managers
6 February 2012
- First full contingent buyers survey for Europe
- Full questions and summary answers
- More detailed reports on this data to follow
15 December 2011
- Roughly one in eight employees left a job last year.
- The cost of these moves can be very high.
- Use the tools here to measure and cost staff turnover.
We would be very keen to hear from anybody who would like to anonymously benchmark their own figures. If this is of interest to you please... More
12 October 2011
To find the most attractive staffing markets to expand into continue reading….