15 December 2011
- Roughly one in eight employees left a job last year.
- The cost of these moves can be very high.
- Use the tools here to measure and cost staff turnover.
We would be very keen to hear from anybody who would like to anonymously benchmark their own figures. If this is of interest to you please... More
12 October 2011
To find the most attractive staffing markets to expand into continue reading….
21 September 2011
- Intricacies of the French market explained
- Overview of the French legal landscape
- Importance of collective bargaining agreements
1 August 2011
- Panel of experts discusses innovative approaches to workforce planning
- See how other companies are projecting their hiring needs
- Learn more about scenario planning to deliver a workforce with the appropriate skill sets
1 July 2011
- Nearly three-quarters of EU Member States have some form of statutory national minimum wage
- Monthly minimum wages vary by a factor of about 1:14
- Median growth in the minimum wages from 2001-2011 was a little under 5% per annum.
28 June 2011
- Evaluation and overview of German temp market
- Analysis of EU Directives effect on German market pricing
- Importance of collective bargaining
17 June 2011
- Randstad is the market leader, albeit with only 9.5% share as the market is still highly fragmented.
- Only one domestic firm features in the Top 5, but German firms largely dominate the rest of the Top 50 list.
- Industrial staffing was the growth driver in 2010, in particular momentum from the... More
10 June 2011
- Sample document contianing CWS Council member’s Draft Contingent Worker Policy
- A CW Policy is typically used to state what a company's internal procedures are as they relate to contingent work.
- This sample document was submitted by a Member of Staffing Industry Analysts’ Contingent... More
6 June 2011
- Market Size
- Largest Players - Domestic & Multinational
- Fastest Growing
2 June 2011
- Austria is one of the smallest staffing markets in Western Europe
- Nevertheless, it is a thriving market and some major players are already well established
- The Top 25 firms have recorded impressive growth figures in 2010