Select from the topics below to refine your search
7 April 2015
- Our Staffing Law Updates provide you with information and advice on legal and regulatory changes impacting the world of contingent work
30 March 2015
- Our report lists the largest 25 Job Boards by 2014 annual revenue.
- The very largest Job Boards have an international presence and enjoy market leading positions in a number of countries
- The largest Job Board provider globally is Recruit, a Japanese HR company that also operates a number of important... More
27 March 2015
- Latest insights on the UK professional recruitment market
- Compare with the trends for on-line jobs
- This report also features the latest salary trends
26 March 2015
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Improve candidate experience, decrease cost, increase efficiency
- Duration approximately 1 hour
26 March 2015
- SIA's own own methodology for evaluating the potential of each staffing market.
- We have assessed 55 different staffing markets across six Continents. Strong prospects were identified among both emerging and established staffing markets.
- Download a copy of the report as well as the... More
11 March 2015
This insight contains the initial findings of the 2014 Staffing Company Survey.
10 March 2015
This insight provides an estimate of the size of the contingent market broken down by:
- Temporaries/Temporary Agency Workers (TAW)
- Other Temporaries
- Independent Contractors
- Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
5 March 2015
- Review of MSP structures in 20 staffing markets
- While there are certainly legal considerations to take into account, by structuring programmes in the correct way, they should not prevent programme managers from expanding programmes into any country they wish.
- There is no one-size-fits-all MSP... More
4 March 2015
- Read our latest update on European legal developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
27 February 2015
- ATS market likely oversupplied
- Pricing models, typical requirements, functionality and more discussed in this report
- Directory of more than 120 ATS providers highlighted