Select from the topics below to refine your search
9 December 2014
- Follow one of the fastest growing professional staffing segments.
- Identify opportunities in established and emerging markets.
- Identify new suppliers and competitors.
8 December 2014
- See how the European Staffing Industry Share Index is doing.
- Compare it with the US Index and the FTSE Euro Mid Cap Index.
- Find out which companies performed best and worst.
5 December 2014
- Global, in-depth study of companies providing contractor payrolling, umbrella service and IC evaluation service
- UK contractor payrolling/umbrella market estimated at $6 billion (global market exceeds $20 billion)
- Find out which providers in market are largest, fastest-growing, and offer most... More
4 December 2014
- Overwhelmingly, buyers report 'worker quality' to be their top consideration when selecting a staffing firm
- Service quality and low cost were the next most important considerations
- 72% say procurement plays a key role in choosing staffing suppliers
4 December 2014
- Buyers strategies for managing suppliers
- Most common: approved list of suppliers
- 62% of large buyers using VMS
2 December 2014
- Latest insights on the UK professional recruitment market
- Compare with the trends for on-line jobs.
- This report also features the latest salary trends.
1 December 2014
- Outlines the importance of market concentration
- Provides a Marimekko chart of the big four
- and a Herfindahl-Hirschman Index
28 November 2014
- Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Europe. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
27 November 2014
- A unique ecosystem supporting online enabled work arrangements has been developing in China; both the platforms and the people who work through them are called ‘Witkey’. While in many ways similar to online work platforms outside of China, there are subtle differences.
- The purpose of this... More
26 November 2014
- Staffing firms were asked to recommend their top two favorite vendors, and to explain their selection
- Four vendors received 20 or more recommendations, 25 additional received at least three
- Job boards and front office solutions platforms topped the list