Select from the topics below to refine your search
28 November 2011
- Adecco, Randstad and ManpowerGroup dominate the global staffing landscape.
- The report lists the 13 major markets in which each of the ‘Big Three’ have a place among the top five firms.
- Plus the 8 markets where one of the Big Three do not enjoy a market leadership position.
25 November 2011
- APSCo data relatively positive
- Innovantage shows perm up and temp down
- Economy souring
11 November 2011
- Overall staffing market growth rate for Europe for 2012
- Individual country growth rate forecasts for our 16 markets
- Commentary on the euro crisis and its effect on the market
10 November 2011
- As a region, the combined countries of Scandinavia would be the fifth largest European staffing market in 2010.
- ManpowerGroup and Adecco dominate this region, jointly controlling a quarter of the market.
- The main driver for growth in the region has been the recovery of the Swedish car manufacturing... More
9 November 2011
Links to tell you about the market in Finland…
3 November 2011
- Denmark is the smallest Scandinavian staffing market in terms of revenue.
- Adecco is the leader, with revenue just under €50 million
- Randstad and ManpowerGroup also in the Top 5.
3 November 2011
- A list of data sources for Ireland
- Academic resources, applicable government departments
- Laws and regulations, contingent workforce market data
- Trade associations and other organisations
2 November 2011
- The Finnish market is highly fragmented, the Top 5 accounts for just 30% of market share.
- Adecco and ManpowerGroup are the only foreign firms in the Top 10.
- The market leader is the only staffing firm in Finland with annual revenue above €100 million in 2010.
28 October 2011
- Apsco data shows rise in market
- Innovantage Heat Map warm
- Gross Margins almost level y/y but the economy poor due to concerns about the Eurozone
27 October 2011
Ciett this week published its report Adapting to Change produced in association with the Boston Consulting Group.