Select from the topics below to refine your search
22 August 2011
- Compliments the 2011 List of Largest Global Engineering Services Firms with a more detailed focus on the European market.
- A list of ten largest European headquartered providers of engineering services ranked by revenue.
16 August 2011
- In 2010 the UK staffing industry saw a strong recovery from the disastrous 2009.
- Market consolidation is a key trend in the market.
- Adecco has taken the top spot from Hays after the acquisition of Spring and MPS.
5 August 2011
- In 2010 the Dutch staffing market saw the first signs of recovery.
- Domestic giants Randstad and USG People still well ahead of the pack; Adecco now ahead of ManpowerGroup
- A highly fragmented market: the top 5 firms owns just a third of the Dutch market.
2 August 2011
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network
- Date this month from Denmark
1 August 2011
- Panel of experts discusses innovative approaches to workforce planning
- See how other companies are projecting their hiring needs
- Learn more about scenario planning to deliver a workforce with the appropriate skill sets
28 July 2011
- Apsco data shows placements and vacancies up
- Innovantage Heat Map shows perm warm and temporary mixed
- Gross Margins were up and the economy is mixed
12 July 2011
The European Clinical/Scientific segment accounts for one third of the global market ...
8 July 2011
While a great deal of attention has been paid to the implementation of the AWR. Two other Directives this year may have nearly as great an impact on both staffing firms and buyers...
1 July 2011
- Nearly three-quarters of EU Member States have some form of statutory national minimum wage
- Monthly minimum wages vary by a factor of about 1:14
- Median growth in the minimum wages from 2001-2011 was a little under 5% per annum.
28 June 2011
- Evaluation and overview of German temp market
- Analysis of EU Directives effect on German market pricing
- Importance of collective bargaining