Select from the topics below to refine your search
26 March 2015
- SIA's own own methodology for evaluating the potential of each staffing market.
- We have assessed 55 different staffing markets across six Continents. Strong prospects were identified among both emerging and established staffing markets.
- Download a copy of the report as well as the... More
11 March 2015
This insight contains the initial findings of the 2014 Staffing Company Survey.
10 March 2015
This insight provides an estimate of the size of the contingent market broken down by:
- Temporaries/Temporary Agency Workers (TAW)
- Other Temporaries
- Independent Contractors
- Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
5 March 2015
- Review of MSP structures in 20 staffing markets
- While there are certainly legal considerations to take into account, by structuring programmes in the correct way, they should not prevent programme managers from expanding programmes into any country they wish.
- There is no one-size-fits-all MSP... More
4 March 2015
- Read our latest update on European legal developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
27 February 2015
- ATS market likely oversupplied
- Pricing models, typical requirements, functionality and more discussed in this report
- Directory of more than 120 ATS providers highlighted
26 February 2015
- Latest insights on the UK professional recruitment market
- Compare with the trends for on-line jobs
- This report also features the latest salary trends
19 February 2015
- Euro SISI fell 8.4% in 2014
- Lagged FTSE Euro Mid (-6.1%) and US SISI (+1.4%)
- Staffing Tech index gained 7.2%
16 February 2015
- Staffing Industry Analysts noted 20 publicly announced acquisitions of staffing firm across Europe in 2014.
- Energy and Healthcare staffing firms were the most frequent targets.
12 February 2015
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network
- We have covered a variety of judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across Europe