Select from the topics below to refine your search
22 October 2012
- See how many respondents use online staffing services
- How many are familiar with these services
- and how many are consider them in the next two years
19 October 2012
- See what grade buyers gave their primary staffing supplier
- What one thing staffing suppliers could improve.
- If Ghost booking is a problem
18 October 2012
- See recrutiment challenges buyers are facing
- For which sectors
- and which specific skills
16 October 2012
- See what the average length of an assignment is.
- How this compares to North America
- Understand what the 25th and 75th percentiles are
11 October 2012
- See whether buyers predict their workforce will grow
- What the average contingent share of workforce will be
- Which areas of the workforce will expand or decline
10 October 2012
- Overview of the UK legal landscape
- Significance of collective bargaining agreements
- Details on employers' statutory costs
9 October 2012
- See the median compensation for European executives
- Understand who is best remunerated
- Compare increases in total compensation with revenue and market capitalisation
8 October 2012
- See how listed staffing firms performed in Q2 2012.
- Find out about activity levels and how revenue, net income and gross margins have evolved.
- Did European or US-listed firms perform better?
5 October 2012
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for online jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
5 October 2012
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network.
- We have covered a variety of judiciary developments, from collective agreements and court rulings to Blue Card implementations.
- Data has been gathered from across Europe.