Select from the topics below to refine your search
16 October 2012
- See what the average length of an assignment is.
- How this compares to North America
- Understand what the 25th and 75th percentiles are
11 October 2012
- See whether buyers predict their workforce will grow
- What the average contingent share of workforce will be
- Which areas of the workforce will expand or decline
10 October 2012
- Overview of the UK legal landscape
- Significance of collective bargaining agreements
- Details on employers' statutory costs
9 October 2012
- See the median compensation for European executives
- Understand who is best remunerated
- Compare increases in total compensation with revenue and market capitalisation
8 October 2012
- See how listed staffing firms performed in Q2 2012.
- Find out about activity levels and how revenue, net income and gross margins have evolved.
- Did European or US-listed firms perform better?
5 October 2012
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for online jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
5 October 2012
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network.
- We have covered a variety of judiciary developments, from collective agreements and court rulings to Blue Card implementations.
- Data has been gathered from across Europe.
4 October 2012
- Examine the latest IT numbers for Russia
- See a forecast for 2010-2015
- Download the research report from AKPIT
28 September 2012
- Gain an insight into what happened in the staffing industry last month
- Keep up to date with the latest company news, market trends and employment data
- Browse news by country
26 September 2012
- Leading VMS providers and MSPs evaluated along more than 200 features
- Evaluation categories include supplier management, sourcing, contract management, requisitions, reports, workflow, implementation, invoicing and others
- See which providers are more equipped for SOW-related requirements