Select from the topics below to refine your search
31 January 2013
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets in Europe. Browse news by country or region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data – just click on the links below.
28 January 2013
- Template for negotiating contract with MSP
- Fees, contract term, invoicing and other items addressed in this template
27 January 2013
- Several companies state their reason for holding MSP accountable for total cycle time
- Answers provided for various struggles with regulation in India
- Outline of various factors that affect cost of ongoing VMS support
- Many other topics discussed
22 January 2013
- How is the professional recruitment market fairing?
- Compare with the latest trends for online jobs.
- Includes the latest salary trends.
8 January 2013
- One page overview of the marketplace
- Data on the Economy and Business Environment
- and on the Staffing Industry
7 January 2013
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets in Europe and around the world. Browse news by country or region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data – just click on the links below.... More
2 January 2013
- The following report is a summary of findings from the 2012 Staffing Company Survey.
- Findings include a wide variety of best practices, benchmark data and industry trends
- Download the full report: 34 pages of insights.
28 December 2012
- Adecco leads the market, followed by ManpowerGroup and Randstad.
- The largest national markets are the UK, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Other markets offer promising growth prospects: the Scandinavian countries, Poland and the Czech Republic.
19 December 2012
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network.
- We have covered a variety of judiciary developments, including collective agreements and court rulings.
- Data has been gathered from across Europe.
17 December 2012
- Our forecast for 2013
- See which markets are doing best and worst
- Compare with EU's economic forecast