Select from the topics below to refine your search
8 January 2013
- One page overview of the marketplace
- Data on the Economy and Business Environment
- and on the Staffing Industry
7 January 2013
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets in Europe and around the world. Browse news by country or region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data – just click on the links below.... More
2 January 2013
- The following report is a summary of findings from the 2012 Staffing Company Survey.
- Findings include a wide variety of best practices, benchmark data and industry trends
- Download the full report: 34 pages of insights.
28 December 2012
- Adecco leads the market, followed by ManpowerGroup and Randstad.
- The largest national markets are the UK, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Other markets offer promising growth prospects: the Scandinavian countries, Poland and the Czech Republic.
19 December 2012
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network.
- We have covered a variety of judiciary developments, including collective agreements and court rulings.
- Data has been gathered from across Europe.
17 December 2012
- Our forecast for 2013
- See which markets are doing best and worst
- Compare with EU's economic forecast
7 December 2012
- See details of the excellent report from EU Skills Panorama
- Including data on demand supply and mismatches
- ...and useful links
7 December 2012
- Understand how much global real wages have grown
- How this differs regionally
- See how they compare with labour productivity
6 December 2012
- Demand for online staffing is real and expanding
- It is at an early stage of evolution, much lies ahead
- A new channel to meet "flexible workforce" needs?
4 December 2012
- The latest trends in professional recruitment for the UK: sectors, regions, salaries.
- Online jobs trends.
- Annual review of 2012.