Select from the topics below to refine your search
27 December 2013
- This year, in addition to the internet and globalization, staffing firms were net-positive with regards to outsourcing, the economy (first time since 2009), and RPO.
- With the exception of government regulation and the legal environment, the one year trend for all factors moved in the positive... More
20 December 2013
This insight provides an estimate of the size of the contingent market broken down by:
- Temporaries/Temporary Agency Workers (TAW)
- Other Temporaries
- Independent Contactors
- Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
18 December 2013
This citation examines the nature and extent of skills shortages in Russia
13 December 2013
The aim of this report is to provide an overview of the current technology challenges facing staffing firms, as well as the opportunities available to them to reduce cost, better align IT with the business, and deliver more innovative services.
12 December 2013
- Sample contract clauses include termination assistance, no-suspension, key personnel, and more
- Information on how to handle ownership rights to data
10 December 2013
- Sample contract clauses include renegotiations, most favored customer, right-to-hire, and more
- Information on how to handle overtime and permanent placement fees in contracts with suppliers
10 December 2013
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Free pay rate sources — which is the best?
- Can PEOs help with ACA?
9 December 2013
Get a view of how Online Work has developed over the last few years.
See which freelancers are in demand
Read oDesks glossary
5 December 2013
How will the Dutch staffing market fare in 2014?
4 December 2013
This citation looks at the level of literacy, numeracy and problem solving in technology‑rich environments proficiency for the world's key staffing markets.