Select from the topics below to refine your search
2 January 2013
- The following report is a summary of findings from the 2012 Staffing Company Survey.
- Findings include a wide variety of best practices, benchmark data and industry trends
- Download the full report: 34 pages of insights.
28 December 2012
- Adecco leads the market, followed by ManpowerGroup and Randstad.
- The largest national markets are the UK, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Other markets offer promising growth prospects: the Scandinavian countries, Poland and the Czech Republic.
19 December 2012
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network.
- We have covered a variety of judiciary developments, including collective agreements and court rulings.
- Data has been gathered from across Europe.
17 December 2012
- Our forecast for 2013
- See which markets are doing best and worst
- Compare with EU's economic forecast
7 December 2012
- See details of the excellent report from EU Skills Panorama
- Including data on demand supply and mismatches
- ...and useful links
7 December 2012
- Understand how much global real wages have grown
- How this differs regionally
- See how they compare with labour productivity
6 December 2012
- Demand for online staffing is real and expanding
- It is at an early stage of evolution, much lies ahead
- A new channel to meet "flexible workforce" needs?
4 December 2012
- The latest trends in professional recruitment for the UK: sectors, regions, salaries.
- Online jobs trends.
- Annual review of 2012.
3 December 2012
- Gain an insight into what happened in the staffing industry last month
- Keep up to date with the latest company news, market trends and employment data
- Browse news by country or region
20 November 2012
- What do you need to consider before taking the plunge
- For twleve major staffing markets
- and three key categories