MDI Group, an Atlanta-based information technology staffing provider, formed a seven-person board of directors to assist in plans for market penetration and expansion during the next five years.
The company now employs 350 professionals with the goal of employing more than 450 by the end of 2013. It opened offices in Fort Worth and Austin, Texas, in the first half of 2013 and now counts seven locations in five states.
MDI’s board of directors includes:
- Ella Marie Koscik: Chairperson of the board and owner of MDI.
- Richey Brownfield: CEO of MDI.
- Carolyn Mathis: Partner of Harbor View Advisors.
- Charles M. Modlin: Partner in the corporate department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP.
- Richard J. Mortland: Former CFO of MDI.
- Shawn Poole: Executive vice president and CFO of EmployBridge.
- Theresa Senter: Director of global client technology and collaboration for an international beverage marketer in Atlanta.