Daily NewsView All News
In February, Staffing Industry Analyst has published a wide range of new and interesting research publications, offering the latest insight and forecasts for the staffing industry and the contingent workforce in Europe and elsewhere.
The following list provides a quick summary of last month’s research highlights.
- Japanese Data Sources: This briefing contains a list of data sources for Japan, covering academic resources, applicable government departments, laws and regulations, contingent workforce market data, trade associations and other organisations including supplier directories. Contingent Workforce programme owners or Staffing Suppliers will quickly identify sources of information related to contingent workers in the country – without having to be fluent in Japanese!
- WE Legs & Regs Advisor: Read about the latest legal updates in association with the Ius Laboris Global Network as this bumper issue covers cases for Belgium, France, Germany Italy and the UK
- 2011 Contingent Buyer Survey ‘Buyer plans for next two years’: This provides data on workforce plans, outlining the share of contingent workers and areas for growth
- UK Hiring Trend for January/February: Find out about the small but noticeable rebound of the professional recruitment market, according to data provided by APSCo members.Permanent placements look well set to benefit, while the outlook is mixed for temporary placements.
- The 2012 Spanish Labour Market Reform Explained: Confused about what is going on in Spain? Then you can’t miss this detailed explanation of the main changes introduced by one of Spain’s most important labour reforms.
- First Estimate of the European Contingent Workforce: Access exclusive forecasts for Europe’s contingent workforce
- An Overview of the Indonesian Labour Market: This informative piece reviews the largest national economy and one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia, examining the economy and the labour market, as well as discussing the shortage of skilled labour
- Contingent Market Complexity, An International Comparison: Look at assessments of the contingent markets across five continents and find out which are the least complex and the most challenging
- 2011 Contingent Buyers Survey, Initial European Findings: This is the first full contingent buyers survey for Europe, showing full questions and summary answers
- UK Government Spending on Temporary Staff: The report sets out details of central government’s spending on temporary staff, revealing monthly spendings – find out which department dwarfs all others.