Daily NewsView All News
29 September 2009
With the release of the Pulse survey data for August, Staffing Industry Analyst are recruiting European members to take part in this monthly survey. All staffing firms are welcome to participate; and, the full report is available only to those companies who provide data.
This month the survey found evidence of recovery in the US. In detail the survey says:
There is widespread improvement in sequential revenue trend in August versus July.
- This is the second month in a row that sequential improvement was commonly noted.
- Direct hire sequential trends remain flat, however on a weighted-average basis, this sector continues to suffer year-over-year declines in the 35%-45% range.
- Within temporary staffing, industrial and IT segments are seeing the strongest recovery.
- Travel nursing and legal temporary staffing are reporting year-over-year declines approaching 50% with no sequential relief.
- Temporary staffing firms deriving a majority of their sales from the tech/telecom sector are reporting the best overall revenue trends. Manufacturing and finance/insurance sectors are also seeing sequential improvement.
If you are interested in taking part going forward please contact Adam Pode